Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2019

READ&WRITE

Rachel our RTLB came into Te Ana Ako to work with us and show us how to use a fantastic tool which will support us when we are writing,  listening to stories and reading stories.
One of the tools is being able to listen to what we have written, to check it sounds correct.  Amazing!!

The tools we can use from Read&Write



Mr Riceman, Mrs McLellan and Mrs Law can also record their voices beside our work to give us feedback and what to work on next!    This is really helpful.                     


2 comments:

  1. It's a fabulous tool isn't it Mokoroa - we have been learning to use it too, over in Te Waka Ako! I am really looking forward to seeing what learning you use it for. We have been using the Talk&Type option to help us draft our individual blogs, as well as completing our Getting To Know You forms. It must be exciting hearing your teachers' voices talking about your work. I wonder which part of the tool you will learn to use next? Maybe after Rachel visits again, some of you could come and show me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Mokoroa,
    My name is Brooklyn and I am a student in Te Waka Ako. I think that it's really good that you guys used the Read and Write tool because it is really helpful to use when you are not fast at typing but you know how to explain the topic that you are on. Maybe next time you guys could tell us what tool you guys are going to learn next and maybe you could teach the junior school how to use it.So that when they come up to middle school they will remember the strategy and information you gave them! It made me think of the first time I used Read and Write because the first time I used it I didn't like it, but when they showed me the tool where you can speak into it and it can type for you I started to like Read and Write. If you would like to visit my blog it is at wpsbrooklynl.blogspot.com.
    Thank you for sharing this with me! Bye!

    ReplyDelete